Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's A Boy!

Hahaha... gotcha, I know I did.

A boy puppy, that is. His name is Gus and we adopted him from the local animal control. As I write, he is stinking up my house in his sleep. STINKY!

But he is a very good boy and our Old Lady, Goldie is doing well, uh, um, as well as can be expected at least. She will be 13 this year and considering she's never had to share me ... she's doing a good job.

My time blocking has been working out beautifully. In fact, tomorrow is my day off, but I think after I finish this post I will plan out my day. I get so much more done when I do this! I noticed the sample I posted the other day didn't come through. I had posted directly from MS Word ... so it had a hiccup. Oops, I don't know how to make it better for now.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day. Hope your sweetie gets you something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment