Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brrr...

I have been FREEZING all day today.

So, Ryan and I are going to attempt to get rid of some stuff via Craigslist. I set up a catchy email for it and everything.

I am not good at getting everything I want to sell in one place and taking pictures of all of them and everything. So I am going to follow the lead of my sister-in-law, Mrs. Crafty, and sell one thing a week. Starting next week, haha!

I am still catching up on regular work, okay?

In other fascinating news ... there was another domestic "situation" yesterday in my neighborhood. What the crap?!?! All our LOST friends (hahahahahah, that just cracked me up) were over and all of a sudden we hear pounding, like someone stomping down stairs, followed shortly by yelling and screaming outside by my lovely neighbor.

She is quite the catch. She has told me she has been married four times, once drunkenly ran over her water main to her house causing water to spew everywhere, and likes to sit on her patio talking loudly on the phone with her thonged butt showing from above her jeans (Gag! This is not attractive on ANYONE,ladies, a little modesty PLEASE!). Anyhow, these two guys (another side note, I can't resist, why does one have two random guys in her house at midnight???) start arguing about something.

You could hear a pin drop in my house as we all try to determine a)what they are fighting about, and b)will we need to call the police.

Thankfully we didn't.

This ding dang economy has to turn around, otherwise Lord knows what will happen next in our "'hood". And apparently I am no help because in a healthy economy, people spend money.

Oh well, at least my economy will be healthy. Maybe then I will hire security guards to sit in front of my house. They can wear red outfits, fuzzy, tall, black hats. And I will instruct them not to move when people try to make them laugh.

Alright, going to figure out what dinner will be.

-S-

No comments:

Post a Comment