Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Grocery Bowl Dog Day

I don't know what that title means.

First, a picture:



I think they got the wrong neighborhood, seriously.


Second, another picture:



Wow! There is a lot of free stuff a Walgreen's this week. Well, not a lot per se, but it's a great week to start the Walgreen's game, which I haven't done yet. Those things up there are close to $40ish dollars of products. You pay for them, and then look next week, and every week for the whole month, to see what else has a full rebate, you buy them, register it, get the reimbursal on a gift card at the end of the month. So say by the end of the month you have bought $100 of stuff, you have them put the money on a gift card as the rebate, then next month you use that gift card for all your stuff. Then you keep buying the rebate stuff, now with your gift card and soon everything you buy at Walgreen's is FREE! I have over simplified this process slightly, but it is almost that simple. Pretty cool, huh?

Okay on to more important things, not that free stuff isn't important. I did my grocery shopping for the next two weeks. I typically hang at about $75 per week, I hit that exactly this week. Yay me.

Happy February, by the way. I am going on vacation this month which makes me so very happpppppppyyyyy! I love going away.

Alright, I am off to bake my bread for the first time. Aren't you excited to see how it turns out? I am hoping to get bread for pennies per loaf instead of dollars. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, from that website! I never knew it existed. How? I dont know!!? I am in love with it. I want a new layout everyday. I did my own coding before and that was a mojor headache!!

    ReplyDelete