Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Thing I Want To Do The Most...

So, I never used to go garage sale-ing, or good-willing. But I have been seeing SO many good things that people have done it makes me so JEALOUS!

I mean, it's not like I have decorated my house completely. There is always room for improvement. But you should see the makeovers I am missing out on!

Stevie always has some cool things, and I don't want to brag, but I know Stevie in "real-life". She always has some great finds. My favorite one was this tall dresser thing she made-over.

The Nester always has something great she has made too. There are more, but I need to get back to cleaning my bedroom (I have cleaned half of it and don't feel like doing the rest).

Anywho, don't get me wrong, I have a few makeovers up my sleeve. I have a spot I would like to put a vanity at in my bedroom now that it is (half)clean. Which I think would be great because I think I can keep the bathroom counter cleaner this way.

Okay, enough of my computer... back to work for me.

Hugs,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment