Saturday, January 31, 2009

Danger Will Robinson

Okay, so I am in need of some school supplies. These are spendable items for me, so that's okay. I am thinking I will go to the dollar store, mostly because I am not positive I will be able to go to Target yet successfully. Isn't that bad?

But I am even worried about going to the dollar store too! The good thing is I have my allowance cash for my spendables already and I think I will leave any cards at home. I do need to go grocery shopping too, but I need to do some studying more.

Okay, here is the plan. I am going to go to the Dollar Tree because it's close. I am going to get the things I need and get out. Come home, do some laundry, bills, taxes and studying! That's a long night ahead of me! :)

Alright, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment