Saturday, January 17, 2009

Another Dollar Saving Website

Whew, as you know from my last post, this week has really kicked my butt. It has been a pretty good one though, but I am tired.

It is 8:30 pm and I am debating if I should go grocery shopping. I need to, so I can pack my lunches this week. I am so bad at lunches. I wish I knew of a better way. What are good things to pack for lunch? If I could pack my lunch, I wouldn't have to actually take my lunch break which means I could get some work done during that time.

I found another great money saving website. It is Coupon Mom. It is just like the Grocery Game! BUT IT"S FREE!!!! I am so stinkin' glad.

When I was playing The Grocery Game regularly, it took the "chore" out of grocery shopping. It was great. But I didn't want to pay for something I could do on my own for free, even if it meant just a little footwork. Not to mention, it is against the rules to pay for it right now. Although, the thing pays for itself in the savings you get. But, now that is all beside the point, because I found Coupon Mom! Yay!

Anywho, check it out. :)

1 comment: