Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Just Spent, But CHECK IT OUT!

Okay I just spent, but it wasn't against the rules. I found a GREAT DEAL on purchasing ORGANIC, fresh produce! This farm is a CSA - Community Supported Agriculture - Organization. Capay Farms is my local farm (God, I love California) and here is how it works:

I signed up for an every other week delivery (but they do once, twice, three, or four times per month - once per week) of a small box of fruits and vegetables (ORGANIC!!) and they fill the box with in season stuff and deliver it... TO MY DOORSTEP!

The small box costs about $20 per delivery and is freshly picked, seasonal fruits and veggies! I am so excited! I will let you know when my first box gets here on Thursday.

So, if you want to join a local CSA go to this link for Local Harvest, and enter your zip.

If you are one of my "real-life" friends go to the website for Capay Farms HERE. If you sign up, there is a spot to put my name in for the referral. YAY!

I love this, and bonus that it is 100% non rule breaking spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment