Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week 2 Round Up

So over all, I think I spent about $25 banned dollars this week. I know, I know, your like "What?!" The $7 on Monday, which seems like ages ago. Then on Thursday I spent $10 on dumb Wii points because we were trying to watch LOST on the TV, through the internet and I couldn't find a cable for my laptop and ... blah blah blah. Then, finally, on Friday, I went to lunch with my friend (Is it inappropriate to name friends by their real names without their permission? I don't know for sure, so I will call her Newlywed) Newlywed.

I COULD NOT TAKE ANOTHER DISGUSTING CAN OF SOUP! Those dumb soups were killing me, and I think I would have literally thrown up from it, mmm vomilicious, I know. So, Newlywed and I went to Chic-Fil-A.

It was the best Chic-Fil-A I ever had.

I know, I'm supposed to clean out the pantry this weekend. Don't get your panties in a bunch, it's still Sunday. I still have time.

My plan for today is to go through my paper, figure out what groceries I need, get some groceries, then clean out the pantry and put everything away. And clean the living room.

I also want to make some cookies. That would be, bake some cookies. OH and I'm not buying bread this week, because I am going to make my own. Yes, I said make my own! My friend, Mountain Man, and his wife, Gingy, are really into homemade stuff too. They found some great recipe for bread-making. I couldn't find it again, so I am trying another. We are all a little new at this "make your own" stuff. But Mountain Man and Gingy have more experience than I do in it. I think they would be full on hippies if they figured out a way to do it in a modern day setting. Well Mountain Man would for sure. Gingy is a fan of the shower. So am I.

AAAANNNYwho. I will let you know how the pantry goes. I anticipate well.

No comments:

Post a Comment