Saturday, January 24, 2009

Whose On Y'er RSS?

I feel like finding out what everyone else has on their RSS feeds?

And what do you use? I use Google Reader which I have embedded in my iGoogle account. It is always so very exciting when a new post to one of my favorite blogs is up. I have tried having some blogs emailed to me. But they end up cluttering my email a ton and I usually don't have time to read them when they come in to my email.

As for my favorites?

Of course, Bye Bye Pie, I have mentioned that before. But here are others:

-Nesting Place
-Zen Habits
-The Inspired Room
-Post Secret (a guilty pleasure!)
-Small Notebook
-Simple Mom
-Sorta Crunchy (I just added this today, but have stopped over here and there before)


So, there is my tip for FREE blog reading (haha).

-S-

No comments:

Post a Comment