Friday, January 30, 2009

I Would Normally Be Getting A Pedicure Now ...

It's Friday afternoon and to wind down after a long work week I usually go get a pedicure. It has been a little more than a month since I got a pedicure. It seems like forever ago!

But you know what? I know I keep saying this but, I don't miss it. Granted, I need to clip those suckers pretty bad (gross, I know), but I don't miss it.

I really haven't missed spending at all so far. It's only been a month, which is a huge victory, but it hasn't been hard thus far. Aren't ya'll proud of me?

I think between work, school, and how busy January has been it hasn't been hard.

I don't anticipate February being bad either, or March for that matter haha.

February is my birthday month, and Ryan is taking me on a fun vacation. It is Birthday/Anniversary celebration. Plus it's a short month, plus I am in the middle of a HUGE project at work that is keeping me pretty busy, which I like.

March is going to be SUPER busy with said project, so I don't anticipate much free time. Plus I have to start working on my sewing projects for school, and Real Estate class ... whew!

I am glad this is all essentially free, productive, fulfilling and not to mention fun stuff :)

So, so far - so good, for the first three months of the year. That's my prediction anyway.

Have a fun weekend! I plan to go to Denio's tomorrow. NOW, NOW. It's just to buy some food stuff, with grocery money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment